Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Breakfast Club at # NYFW




Fashion week in the rain is not quite as glam as a crisp sunny fall day. Unperturbed by the weather with 3 shows back to back to get through and no sign of a lunch break, I felt I would be better equipped with a greasy feed under my belt. Heading over to Pax on the corner of 40th & 6th I snuck into a last remaining seat to gather my thoughts, only to be faced by a bevvy of beauties - this early in the morning, it's hard not to have self image issues when faced with glowing A listers.

Nicky Hilton was spotted actually eating - I kid you not - as she chowed on her breakfast sandwich I pondered whether her outfit choice could have done with a little more forward planning. The leopard print coat paired with leggings and leopard print shoes was a little too meow for me.

On another table, the beautiful Michelle Monaghan was grappling with a sausage & egg on English muffin but somehow managing to make far less of a meal of it than me.
Suitably satiated it was off to the Yigal Azrouel show....

No comments:

Post a Comment