Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Style Apps to love


Just when I thought Internet shopping was getting a little dull - thousands of emails each day on pop up sales, Gilt this, Haute that, showing me stuff I don't really need and certainly don't like, but because it's going cheap and only on there for a couple of days, maybe I do need it.

Anyway - with my new iPhone to hand I'm beginning to figure out what the App world is all about. Forget the iPad - I'm still in the kindergarten yard when it comes to teccie gadgets. Although I do hear that some less savvy App providers have not made their gadgets iPad ready yet - doh!

Fast forward to a quiet moment in front of '24' last night and BAM - no it wasn't Jack Bauer taking another hit for the team,  I seem to have downloaded a bunch of Apps. Net-a-Porter, Style.com and my current favorite Shopstyle.com - only because I have a tendency toward the lazy and Shopstyle stops me chasing my tail around all the other sites. All that's required now is to figure out how to actually use them.

So imagine my deep joy when an email pops into my 'in box' today announcing DVF has her own App. Yes, Diane Von Furstenburg, the doyenne of the wrap dress, and this Season a few cute shift dresses that might be heading their way to my closet too.

I can see the rest of the week panning out in front of me - App attention required...

No comments:

Post a Comment