Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Notes from a Stylists body is a temple...


It's the 2nd week of the big fitness splurge and by now one would have hoped that the 'I'm about to throw up on my Personal Trainers shoes' feeling would be over - sadly not. My lovely trainer felt today was the day to hit my muscles with a Mach 3 force repeatedly - when I enquired as to whether he did realize that I had to drive home, he smiled a knowing smile and gave me 20 more push ups.

So once ensconced back in the safety of my car, I turned to my new fave recovery liquid product - Isopure - something to do with protein and sciencey stuff that I don't quite get, but it tastes far better than last weeks whey protein milkshake - which did make me want to hurl.

So that's one down and one to go on the training front this week and I'm already searching for just the right excuse to minimize the damage next time. Sadly I fear my Trainer has heard them all before, so maybe for now I'll just reach for some emergency drugs to help make the inevitable work out after pain go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment