

So 10 days of visitors and debauched living has got the better of me. Its time to rediscover my inner gym bunny prior to the great Hampton's hurrah. No slinky Eres or Pucci bikini will fit anywhere round the vast rump that seems to be developing of its own accord on my derriere. But late last night with guests gone and only mates remaining the discussion turned to the great 'cleanse' idea. The menfolk started the debate as one of them had just finished a 3 day Blueprint cleanse and had found it enlightening!
"Blueprint is a cleanse based on drinking nutrient packed fruit and veggie juices for either 1, 3, or 5 days…and eating nothing else. Sounds daunting, but the juices are specially formulated to make sure you’re getting adequate caloric and nutritional needs while flushing toxins out of your bod. For more info visit Blueprintcleanse.com."
India Jewel Jackson, Glam Beauty Director
Hubs began to sound interested at which point I had to confess that whilst he had been on his travels a few months back I had spotted a picture of the lovely Sarah Jessica Parker toting a bag filled with the stuff. Putting 2 +2 together I assumed that within 3 days I too could look like SJP without any detour to the gym. Once delivered the bottles were stacked reverently into the refrigerator. I commenced the cleanse with enthusiasm downing the first 3 bottles of potion with little trouble - with 6 bottles to get through in a day - intriguing ingredients ranging from cashews and mint or beet juice - its a lot to chug through. Sadly my initial zealous approach began to lag and by the middle of day 2 began pouring most of the elixir down the plughole. However buoyed by the idea of hubs attempting it too this time I have high hopes of my second attempt being much more 'fruitful'!
Tune in next week for results......
No comments:
Post a Comment