Saturday, September 11, 2010

Michael Angel at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week




I know you have to be super skinny to pull off the layering/sheer/prints look, but the Michael Angel show was so deliciously eye catching it made me want to start my crash diet right away.



A beguiling mix of modern look wrap dresses in luxe prints in purples, greens and nudes mixed up with prim white collars gave them that ‘wear it anywhere’ feel.



Asymetric skirts matched with cropped tops worn with sheer jackets looked like they could be worked separately downtown. I’ve got my beady little eye on some of the crème taupe leather jackets or the latex pieces that looked for all the world like leather.



Although the front row seemed to be more interested in their iPhones or their twitter commitment than the show itself, I for one will be scoping out this wearable collection next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment