Sunday, June 20, 2010

Notes from a Stylist is way out West...


Ok - so i've been in 5 states since 4.15am and now feeling slightly jaded - CT, NY, Nevada (don't even know the shortened version of that!) Utah, Arizona, then out of Arizona back to Utah and so on and so forth. I even spent a few moments smack bang in the middle of the good old US of A.  I could never make it as a travel writer - no built in sat nav whatsoever!  So now docked in Antelope Point marina just right of the Grand Canyon and ready for some R and R with big sis.




With a capsule wardrobe sorted - yes not just me but 3 kids too - it's time to pour the vino, think about gambling in Vegas perhaps next week and basically a little soaking up of sun...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah-

    I'm the editor of Expat Arrivals - http://www.expatarrivals.com - a site devoted to developing comprehensive destination guides aimed at easing expats' transitions abroad. I found your blog through "A Welsh Alien in New York" and was wondering if we could form the same kind of partnership as I did with the aforementioned author. We're constantly looking for contributors, I'd love to work together in the future. If interested shoot me an email at stephanie@expatarrivals.com

    ReplyDelete