Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So as another birthday bolts by, I decide its time to invest in some serious cosmetic help - enough of trying to wait for Creme de la mer to weave its magic - its time to turn to the professionals - no its not botox time quite yet, but where better to start than that old stalwart Oil of Olay. With their fab new marketing campaign and their cute new branding I cant be the only recession struck fashionista trying out their 'age defying anti wrinkle' brand. So having invested the good part of an Anthropology strappy summer top on the goods, I am horrified to find that their wet cleansing cloths that are supposed to 'gently' remove my make up are in fact making my eyes stream 5 minutes before I need to dash out of the house fully made up to a quiet city girls supper.... luckily I have my sturdy Boots sparkling eyes potion to hand & with a splash in each eye am ready to hit the New York streets looking suitably youthful if not a tad teary.......

No comments:

Post a Comment